Powered by Blogger.

VS Haul & Free USD$10 Voucher!

 Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My love for Victoria's Secret is well, no secret. I finally gave in recently and purchased a crapload of stuff from my wishlist. Exactly how much is a "crap load"? Well..... about 23 items. *sheepish* But to be fair, most of them were underwear! I actually got 14 pairs of new underwear... muwahahhaha!

I don't even need so much new underwear... I'm like a hoarder. I just kept everything still nicely sealed in the plastic baggies. I think when I'm having a really bad day, then I'll reward myself with a new underwear. Wtf! I don't make sense. Anyway, the underwear gets cheaper with more pairs that you buy, so that's why I kept buying more and more and more...

Also bought more bikini tops & a new bikini set because I'm going for a beach holiday soon! It's a totally indulgent, 100% luxurious getaway, so I wanted more outfit changes! Hahahhaa! *vain* I will definitely blog about the trip later! Anyway, I frequently think about bikinis like they are bras. Do you have only one bra? No right, so there's nothing wrong with buying more. Do not try to talk sense into me, it's been ingrained so far deep down my conscience that there's no convincing me otherwise.

There were also some sleepsets, terry cloth shorts and a dip-dye skirt, but somehow my camera didn't seem to store the image. My camera is starting to get wonky --- frequently gives me a "error writing to memory card" message. Sigh. Too bad I didn't win the new Olympus camera. :( :( :(

VS shipped my items for free to VPOST, and VPOST managed to send my items to Malaysia pretty fast. Less than 14 days, me thinks. Also, if I let VS ship the stuff for me, it would've cost me about RM200 for shipping. VPOST cost about RM80 only... so it was not too bad...

Oh yeah, and regarding the free USD$10 voucher! So, VS sent me a voucher to further tempt me to blow my wad (pardon the language) on their stuff. There is no minimum spending required, you just get USD$10 off directly. However, it's only valid from Feb 1 - Feb 14, so if you want the certificate, just tell me. I'll email the first person who comments that they want it (please leave a valid email addy!). No strings attached... maybe in the future, you would just PAY IT FORWARD. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP