Powered by Blogger.

New Stuff At Lush...

 Sunday, February 26, 2012

I think you all are aware by now that I'm a huge Lush-a-holic. Been scoping out their website, and found something new in their range now. I'm not sure that I would buy it (mainly because I don't own a bath tub!), but it really sounds cool.

It's the Reusable Bubble Wand!



How does it work? Simply run your bath as normal, and "swish" the wand in the water until you get the amount of bubbles you desire. Then, pop the wand in some place safe (like a vase) for future usage. It will harden by itself, and seeing how pretty these wands look, it will be a nice little decoration for your toilet too!

I also like how these wands come with SEEDS embededed IN their tag - they encourage us consumers to dump the whole tag into a hole in the garden and water it with your old bathwater. Enjoy the wildflowers that will be coloring your garden later! Too cute for words!

The wands currently come in :
- Madame Butterfly ( a sophisticated Turkish fragrance of rose and lemons)
- Tulip (chocolate orange yuzu and cocoa)
- The Mum (a zesty fragrance containing orange and juniper berry)
- Washing Up Fairy (lemon)

The wands cost £4.95 each, except for the Washing Up Fairy which is £3.75.

All this in conjunction with Mother's Day! Thank you, Lush for reminding me that this day is 3 months away! Hahaha, never too early to get ready, I suppose? They also have 3 luscious gift sets available, so if you could get your hands on one, I'm sure your mom would appreciate it. Again, my personal pet peeve is that most of the gift sets contain their best selling bath bombs (cannot blame them - it's what makes them unique), but I prefer their other stuff - soaps, moisturisers, shower gels, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP