Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Sweet Honey Mask

 Monday, May 21, 2012


Bought the Naisture Sweet Honey Mask when I was in Singapore, and there was some good bargain going on for Naisture masks in Sasa. Well, like the Strawberry Mask that I blogged about last time, I give it points for the sheet quality and the packaging & creativity (sweet honey! Doesn't that sound tempting to you? It did to me).

The Sweet Honey mask is supposed to soothe irritated and dehydrated skin, especially useful for people with skin showing signs of stress. And all this can be changed... in just 15 minutes. If you believe the hype.


At least the mask did not smell as acidic as the strawberry one, and I really do like the coverage I get with this mask. Look at how snugly covered my nose is in the picture! But of course, really hate how they eyeholes are so big. As with the previous review --- no substantial change after using this mask. Really a disappointment. Am not going to buy anymore Naisture masks in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP