Powered by Blogger.

Burberry Body Eau De Parfum

 Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Burberry Body EDP was my birthday present last year from my (then) boyfriend. =) He is always buying me perfumes, and this one was really bought on a random whim. I was walking in a mall in Hong Kong and they had just launched this perfume. They passed me a sample, I sniffed it and I just exclaimed, "Oh my God, this smells so good!" I didn't know my boyfriend caught on to that! To be honest, this perfume is not really "me", cos I prefer something lighter, fruitier, more fun. This is a more serious, musky, sensual perfume. I still love it any way because you need different scents for different occasions. I find that this is pretty darn suitable for work!




This is only a 60ml bottle, but it can really last me a long time. I use this daily for work and I only need ONE spritz. And it lasts the whole day. Sometimes it smells so good that I keep sniffing at my clothes or my wrists. :P It dries off to a very nice floral, deep rosy scent mixed with vanilla. The best part of all this for me was really how long lasting it is. I really feel that I get to enjoy the full notes of this perfume, unlike other perfumes I've used.

Body Burberry is a luxury chypre - fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmere, musk, amber and vanilla. [Source : Fragrantica.com ]

On the flipside, I don't really like the bottle. It's shaped like a pencil! And it's so inconvenient --- it's very long (phallic?) so I can't stand it up, but it has to be lying down. I find it sooooo odd. The bottle is also VERY heavy... the glass is REALLY thick. It looks and feels very luxurious, I suppose... but it's really not my style. Prefer a prettier kind of bottle!

Loving Rosie Huntington-Whitely's campaign spread for this perfume though... hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP