Powered by Blogger.

At The Langkawi Airport...

 Saturday, May 12, 2012

I have no idea why I haven't posted this sooner --- pics of stuff I bought at the airport when I went to Langkawi in March last month. I only bought two items :

Gucci Flora set for my mom! She asked me for perfume and said she would pay me back. I said that it was her be-earlied Mother's Day present. :P The moisturiser was a free gift from the SA. 
 Bought the Victoria's Secret Hello Bombshell Makeup Kit for RM137. Pretty, pretty packaging, and as I've always said --- I'm a sucker for sets! Just love how convenient it is to have everything all in one pretty box. This one is pretty big so I can't take it with me for travelling though. But great for overnighters!

Pictures of the set:

 The cover of the box is a mirror, so you can see I was trying VERY hard not to be in the picture because when I took these pics, I had just gotten home from the plane ride. Very haggard!

This is how it looks like when its opened up. In total, the Victoria's Secret Hello Bombshell Makeup Kit contains 30 eyeshadows (a whole rainbow of colors!), 5 lipsticks, 5 lipglosses, 4 blushers, 1 bronzer, 1 luminous powder, 1 translucent powder, 1 mascara, 1 lip liner, 1 eyeliner, 2 lip brushes and 1 face brush.

Close-up of the products.

Size / weight of the products :
Eyeshadows @ 0.75g
Lipsticks and lipglosses @ 0.4g
Blush @ 2.5g
Bronzer, Luminizer powder, Translucent powder @ 5g
Lip liner, Eye liner @ 0.5g
Eye mascara @ 3.24g

The eyeshadows are more towards the shimmery type. Softer kinda looks. The lipsticks are creamy and matte with no shimmer. Of course, the glosses have shimer in them. 3 of the blushers are shimmery, only one matte.Based on the sizes of the lip liners, eye liners and mascara, you can gauge that they are pretty small, "cute sized" stuff.

I will do a more thorough review when I actually use the stuff. Yes, right now I'm NOT using it. :) I'm simply showing off right now... muwahahhaa. Will share more later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP