Powered by Blogger.

Dial NutriSkin Ultra Hydrating Body Wash with Fruit Oil

 Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bought this when I was in Carrefour, Singapore. I've tried Dial before when I was in the States and was really stoked to find it in Singapore. :)


Why do I like Dial body washes so much? Well, they are REALLY refreshing and they come in pretty unique scents. Well, I don't remember the exact name of the ones I used in the States, but I think it had something to do with sea breeze or something corny like that. The one that I got in Singapore is something that I have not used before. It's called Dial Nutriskin with Fruit Oil Ultra Hydrating Body Wash. It contains grape seed oil and lemongrass, although I smell more grape than lemongrass during each shower. Now tell me that ain't unique! I can't think of any other shower gel on the market that has a grape scent! :)

The shower gel itself also looks sooooo cute. It's a refreshing light green in color with golden exfoliating beads inside it. It just looks so luxurious, haha. The exfoliating beads has double duty - both for exfoliating and it also actually contains the ultra nourishing fruit oil.

It's a very refreshing and relaxing shower gel. I don't use it in the mornings because I'm still trying to finish my Lush Happy Hippy (enough to last me just 2 more showers... *sob!*). I use it after work, and it is a real pick-me-upper. The lemongrass could be more invigorating, but at the moment, I'm just so in love with the grape scent that I can overlook anything.

In case you're wondering what is the magical properties related to grapeseed oil, it is a very powerful antioxidant. It contains even more antioxidants than Vitamin E & C and can protect the skin from premature aging, fights acne and shrinks varicose veins. As for this being ultra nourishing, well, I don't feel super moisturised or notice a marked improvement in my skin, but I really can't complain. Anyway, I've only been using it for a few weeks. :)

Not sure about the price, I think it could be anywhere between RM15-RM20 for a 473ml bottle. I may or may not buy this shower gel again, but I will definitely repurchase stuff from Dial. Love the brand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP