Powered by Blogger.

Accessories Haul from Diva!

 Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Decided to update my accessories recently --- been very keen on hair accessories especially! I feel like I don't make enough of an effort to look good on a daily basis. Cannot end up a lazy woman! I don't know whether I've mentioned before, but I used to spend LOTS on those 3 for RM10 earrings (I think I have more than RM100 worth of those earrings). I don't even wear them anymore. Then I decided to go low-key and buy lots of studs, usually about RM25-RM30 a pop for 6 from Diva / H&M. I end up not wearing them either because it's too boring. Now I'm all about splurging on nicer and more unique pieces. That or on the real thing. ;)

The new trend in Diva right now is "Pastel Luxe". Lots of diamantes, pearls, and bracelets in pastel summer colors and turquoise stones as well. I remember it being a really huge thing last time - well what goes around comes around. Lots of ribbons and flowers for the hair accessories as well. This is what I picked up recently :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP