Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : Benefit Lip Shine in So Frisk Me

 Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cheating a little to include lip glosses, lip balms and such on Lipstick Sundays. You don't mind, do you. :p *blows an air kiss* Today, I'm dyinggggg to introduce to you my new go-to gloss. I frequently mention that I prefer wearing glosses to work because I like the shine, plus they are longer lasting. I also like glosses for special occassions like huge family dinners and such because of the same reason. So my new fave lip gloss of the moment is from the Benefit "Ticket to Glossytown" set that my sister-in-law (omg!) got for me last Christmas, and the shade is called "So Frisk Me".


The "So Frisk Me" shade is a dark purpley-red color in the bottle, but comes out a pleasant light plum shade. Perhaps I am not that good at piling on the layers of gloss to give it that true purple shine, but I'm happy with the results. It's good enough for work & for church. ;)



The lipshine / lipgloss is applied with a silky brush tip that glides on for smooth application. Although I prefer doefoot applicators, I really can't complain with the brush. It feels so soft against my lips!



Although glosses are always sticky, I felt that this one was not overtly so, and after a while, I didn't even remember that I was wearing gloss! I'm so glad it is not one of those super gooey types that make you feel uncomfortable all day long. And from the pictures, you can see that it gives on quite a brilliant shine, aye?

Since this was gifted, I don't know how much it costs. Each of the lipshines in the boxset is only 3ml, but the fullsize  lipshines are 5ml and they cost USD$18. But I betcha that they will last you a longggg time. I've been using these glosses off and on and they seem to still be full to the brim. I'm starting to think that I'll never ever finish a lipgloss. -__-"

Would I repurchase it? If I don't have any lipglosses - sure, why not? But the problem is that I have a STOCKPILE of lipglosses, so by the time I finish all of them, I might have discovered some new "must have" product by then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP