Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : Clarins Gloss Appeal [02]

 Sunday, May 27, 2012

Won this lipgloss some time ago, along with some other nice Clarins goodies. I've been using it on and off as my go-to office lipgloss. I like how natural the pink color is, in fact, I find that it really matches my own natural lip color.



I got it really long ago, so you can see how the stenciling on the packaging is wearing off! To be honest, I'm not even sure if you can still buy it, haha! The packaging looks very simple and classy, with the heavy silvery cap and simple see-through tube. I always regarded this as a very "serious" lip gloss, considering the brandname, the packaging and how it didn't give the shade a fancy name, but just called it "02". A bit boring, really.


It has a simple doe-foot applicator, and the only bad thing about this gloss is probably the fact that it smells a bit funny. A bit too chemical-ly, like medicine! But other than that, the natural shine, the natural color.. it makes it really suitable for work. This 5.5ml tube of lipgloss is really lasting me a long time... very happy with it. :) Am pleasantly surprised with Clarins as I never really thought it was a make-up brand, more for skincare! :)


Me just before I was going for work! See how natural and glossy the lips look? And the color on the lips are a match to what is in the bottle. Good representation. ;P


The top lip is without gloss, only the bottom lip is glossed-up. See how closely the colors matched? 


Close-up in case you don't believe. You can see how much gloss and shine the gloss gives? :)




Hahaha, just some regular camwhoring. :) I love how my Olympus camera makes me look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP