Powered by Blogger.

Yuberactive Review : Sally Hansen Magenta Motion Insta-Dri Nail Polish

 Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Thanks to Yuberactive, I got to review the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Magenta Motion! Thank you Yuberactive! :D I always associate Sally Hansen as being one of the top nail polishes in the industry. They've been around for what feels like forever, so I reckon that they've probably had a lot of time to R&D and make the best nail polishes. Also, since I had a bad experience with the french manicure set from them, I was hoping to get some "refund" in the form of this free nail polish. :P :p :P

The 9.17 ml bottle of nail polish costs RM27.90 in your local drugstores. The shade looks like a deep plum color in the bottle. Very suitable for festive occasions, guaranteed to grab attention wherever you go. But what really attracted me was the "INSTA-DRI" claim --- I am an impatient girl and I can't wait for my nails to dry. I like to move around, and I hate sitting and waiting, afraid to smudge something. This would be perfect!


I am absolutely loving the fat little brush. It made painting my nails oh-so-easy. I just need about 3 swipes to cover my big toe and about one swipe for each toe after that! Quick, simple and easy.  The coverage is also REALLY good, so one coat was good enough for me.


Freshly painted toenails! See how bright the color is? And not a lot of smudges considering what an amateur I am at manicures and pedicures. :)  With just one coat, the nail polish was quite dry after just a minute, but I waited a bit longer just to be sure...

 

And this is how STRIKING it looks like with my office shoes, haha. My colleague noticed it immediately after I painted my toenails. Warning : don't wear this shade if you're a wallflower!  To be honest, it's a bit toooooo much for me as well. I prefer a deeper shade. Also, I felt that this shade was a bit too "aunty" for me. As proof... my mom absolutely loved this color. She has claimed this nail polish for herself, hahaha. 

I would really recommend the Insta-Dri nail polish from Sally Hansen to anyone, but personally -- would try another shade. I like the coverage, the ease of use, the INSTA-DRIness, and after nearly a week, there is NO chipping! Definitely worth your money, considering that this is HALF the price of other nail polishes on the market like OPI, China Glaze, etc. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP