Powered by Blogger.

The Lust List : New Trends From VS~~

 Thursday, May 24, 2012

My favorite website! Of course I'm tempted whenever they update with this season's trends. Of course I want everything that catches my eye. Of course I'm reaching for my credit card..... stop me!

High-low pleated skirt. High-low skirts /dresses are all the rage now! 

T-shirt dresses are casual, cute and cheerful! And they come in a variety of fun prints. Versatile too, I can see me dressing this down for casual outings and accessorising differently to even wear this to work! 

I ALWAYS have a soft-spot for peasant-style blouses. I still miss this Padini peasant blouse I used to wear in college. I would still be wearing it now if not for the fact that a bad washing incident made it all splotchy with other colors. Argh, bad memory surfacing...

Feminine bling! The pink sequin top looks so sweet and feminine, so unlike what one would imagine a sequin tee to look like. Too bad I'll have to lose like 8kg if I want to look good in a crop top like this. :(

Embroidered mesh top, subtly sexy.


Super sexy open back lace dresses. I can't decide which one is nicer - the sleeveless one or the long sleeve ones.... And it's so freaking figure hugging...again, motivation for me to lose weight lose weight lose weightttttt

Summer love - lavender, ruffles cotton tube dress. :)



Gone are the days of tight minis - swinging loose skirts can be just as playful and sexy as figure hugging bottoms! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP