Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry

 Sunday, May 20, 2012

One of my favorite lip balms ever! Only RM6.90 (or cheaper, depending on where you get it and whether there's any promotions) and it is worth every single sen! The Nivea Fruity Shine was picked up on a whim (at that time, everyone was raving about LipIce) and I've never regretted this purchase. In fact, if you were to measure how much stick is left in each of my lipbalms, I think this is the one that is nearest to finishing!



There are a few different "flavors" in the range and each fruit comes in a different shade. I only have Cherry (Dark Red) and Pink Guava (soft pink), but have also been tempted to get Pomegranate (a brownish-red). Withheld myself because I'm just being plain greedy. I solemnly swear to only get a new lip balm when my existing one finishes!


The packaging is simple & straightforward enough - a fat little tube which is pretty nice to hold. :) Each lip balm weighs 4.8g and as I've mentioned - seems to last forever. This deep red shade comes out not-so-deep in reality, and has a touch of glitter. It gives a very pleasant sheen, not unlike a lip gloss - but way, way more moisturising! It is absolutely a comfort on the lips! The cherry scent is not overpowering or "fake/synthetic" smelling, but I guess to each his own. To me, it smells like cherry candy, and not the actual fruit.

Some pictures of me taken on Sunday... was waiting for my husband to take me to church. (Yes, married already but still staying apart.) There was a lot of red in my outfit that day! :P



Close up of the lips ... you can see that it hids my dry lips pretty well, and the red is not really that dark! I am totally a fan of Nivea lipbalms after this wonderful experience. Definitely a repurchase! Didn't I say I'm already looking forward to getting the pomegranate flavor? :) Was also wondering whether I should tag this under Lipstick Sundays or Friday Cheapies.. haha... this is really worth your $$!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP