Powered by Blogger.

Freebies from Crabtree & Evelyn [2]

 Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Got more freebies again! This time it's thanks to Tron's mom who invited us to this neighborhood gathering thingy. All their neighbours grouped together to organise a "family day" for a section of houses where they live. They had lots of free food, fireman demonstration and giftpacks and lucky draws! Every house gets this gift pack from Crabtree & Evelyn, but Tron's mom was so generous to give me and my mom each a gift pack as she won lucky draws that afternoon as well and got extras. =) My mom seems quite shy to use it (maybe looks nice all wrapped up, she doesn't want to spoil the wrapping!), but for me I'm eager to try it out!!

This is the goodie bag:


It's from the La Source range, which I have the 60 Second Fix For Hands thanks to Tron. I love the soothing scent from this range! It's neither floral or sweet... not sure how to describe it, just that it reminds me of the sea. This 4 piece gift set consists of :
a. La Source Relaxing Body Wash
b. La Source moisturising soap with shea butter
c. La Source shampoo
d. La Source body conditioner

Cool huh? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP