Powered by Blogger.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner

 Thursday, June 14, 2012

Back in my  War on Blackheads day, I bought the entire "Blackhead Eliminating" range from Neutrogena. The face wash is long gone, but the toner is barely 50% finished. ~_~"

You might be wondering - why is this toner more "blackhead eliminating" than a regular toner? Well, this toner contains "Blackhead Fighting Complex", a special BHA ingredient to remove dead skin cells and control excessive oil. Cedarwood extract and moisturisers help strenghten the skin's natural water and oil balance, and prevents new blackheads from forming with continuous use.

I know that it is possible to get blackheads on your forehead, T-zone, even on your cheeks, but I mainly use this on my nose, right before I use my Cellnique Sebum Action Gel. Yes, just my nose, maybe that's why it takes me so long to finish this 200ml bottle! I don't know whether it is the toner that is helping me or the Sebum Action Gel, but I do find that my blackheads on my nose are a lot less than it was last time.

However, recently the blackheads on my nose are starting to seem more apparent than usual. I am not sure whether it's psychological (because I've been so busy at work that I had no time to really pamper myself / do facials) or because all this is just short term. Sigh...

In case you're wondering if toners are REALLY necessary, check out this link : Is Toner Necessary? In short, the answer is - only if your skin is really oily and you feel that your cleanser isn't doing good enough a job to remove every single last trace of your make-up. For me, I find that toner can occasionally even make my skin feel DRIER... :(


To be frank, I am married and I will soon be moving in to my husband's house. He sleeps with air-conditioning on, and air-conditioning really dries my skin out. I am hoping that he will be willing to suffer and allow me to continue sleeping with just the fan on. Otherwise, my skin will really dry out... my whole skincare range would need to change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP