Powered by Blogger.

The Body Shop : Lychee Blossom Body Lotion

 Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The complement to the Body Shop Lychee Blossom Body Wash --- the body lotion! I already blogged about the body wash here. Yup, I do use this as my "go to" body lotion in the morning. I find the body lotion more tolerable than the body wash because the scent is way, way more subtle. Unlike the body wash, the scent is more floral than it is fruity.

I quite like this as a moisturiser because it absorbs into my skin really quickly. It does seem to leave a little "oily" feeling after being absorbed though, but it's nothing too irritating. And I rather like it because the "oily" feeling makes my skin feel slippery smooth, hahaha. :)

The secret in the ultra moisturisation? Babassu oil. Babassu oil is similar to coconut oil in properties, but I'm starting to think that this is a much better alternative as most people think that coconut oil smells too strong for them.

This 200ml bottle is not lasting me very long... cos I need to take one pump per limb... which means 4 pumps of body lotion each day! And yes, sometimes I require even more than that! Still, I would consider to buy body lotions from Body Shop in the future, although not in this particular scent. Yup, I'm still biased against this scent! :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP