Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Sexy Doll Intensively Brightening & Whitening Mask

 Monday, June 18, 2012

Have been really busy at work, and it causes my skin to get neglected. Occasionally, will indulge in a mask or two in the work week in order to help my skin. Of course, the best things for your skin are actually sleep, water and less stress! If I had al 3, I bet I would save a whole lot more on skincare!

I found this mask when I was in Singapore - Sexy Doll mask. I had no idea what was so sexy about the packaging, but hey, if it promises to make a haggard me look like a Sexy Doll, I'll give it a go for sure. ;) Forgot how much it costs, but it was pretty pricey for a mask...


From the packaging, I cannot tell what each mask is used for. I have to some english translation at the back. So this hot pink packaged mask is for intensive brightening and whitening. It is a sheet mask with essence though they make it sound quite classy by calling it a "silk" mask. Quite a lot of essence inside actually!  

So here is my haggard "before" picture :

Argh, looks damn bad right! This is my "aunty" / "housewife" look after a hard day's work. :P You can see a few pimples here and there and a really dry patch of skin on my chin. To be honest, I should've used a moisturising mask or something, not really the time for whitening & brightening! I was actually just feeling bored and wanted to try something different. =) 

The fit of the mask is not bad, give it a "B" effort in trying to get the best fit for the consumers. But one very vital thing that I can't stand about this mask... it is damn smelly!! It smells VERY acidic, as if I am really putting hydrochloric acid on my face! Argghhh! I suspect that there is probably something acidic / bleachy about the mask because it does sting a little! Maybe that's how they make you "intensively whiter"... by bleaching! Ok, this is complete heresay, don't sue me! :P


Yes, you can see how SOAKED the mask it! Really a lot of that bleachy-essence in there! 

 And finally, here's a picture of me AFTER the mask therapy session :

Having said all the mean stuff about acidity and using bleach on the face, I was actually pleasantly surprised with the results. I really did feel that I became fairer after just one use! The red patch on my chin was gone, and the pimples also became less apparent. Promise that I didn't Photoshop anything! Yes, I still look aunty-ish, I don't have the time to throw on a cocktail dress and contact lens to camwhore for the "after" image! =P 

For better comparison, here's a side-by-side before and after collage:

Do you feel that there's a difference?



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP