Powered by Blogger.

Body Shop Sales Pt 2

 Monday, July 2, 2012

I know, I know... I'm so darn behind in posting on this website. I'm still very much into drugstore beauty products, and I still have so, so much to try out (so blessed!), but I have been very busy at work and with my personal life. I have a lot of "empties" as well, but I'm not really good at keeping track of my stuff! *ashamed*

Anyway, I'm trying to kickstart this again, so here's more stuff that I succumbed to during my absence... and yes, this was in the Body Shop sales that I was talking about earlier! :D

i. Sweet Lemon Shower Gel - 50% off! It's a really huge bottle (750ml). The invigorating, refreshing citrus scent already makes me feel so excited to use it in the mornings! :D

ii. Ice Blue Shampoo - it is actually for men, but again... it smells so freaking nice and invigorating that I just had to buy it! If it turns out unsuitable for my hair, I'll just give it to my husband. He likes these kinda scents too!

iii.  Pear & Lemongrass shower gel - I know I wrote about how bad the shampoo was, but the smell of this pear & lemongrass shower gel smells amazing. It's uber unique too! How often have you heard of pear shower gel?

iv. Seaweed deep cleansing facial gel - My friend Kim bought me the seaweed set for my birthday some time ago, and I liked it so much that I just had to get this again when I saw it on 50% off.

v. Elderflower eye gel - just want to try out because I am desperate for good eye gels! Get rid of them eyebags and be pretty for my wedding. :O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP