Powered by Blogger.

Fresh Sugar Perfume

 Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So I went to Sephora with my husband again recently, and I thought I would really be swiping my card like crazy. Instead, I only bought ONE item, but only because I have spent a lot on other wedding-related stuff, so I held a tight restraint on myself. There was the Naked 2 palette (not sure I am going to buy it though!), lot of sale stuff from Pop cosmetics (they had an Eyeliner Palette set!), so many yummy looking sets from Soap & Glory, lip tint + lip treatment combinations from Burt's Bees... ahhh. But what REALLY, REALLY attracted me was the sets they have from Fresh! There was a Brown Sugar perfume + sugar lip treatment + body scrub. Ahhhh, if they only had similar sets for the other perfumes in the range!


I love this perfume so much that I've actually blogged about it before here. I always thought that they only had Brown Sugar & Sugar Lychee perfume (because that's what I saw in Sephora Singapore, when I bought this perfume). In fact, they have like, 18 different perfumes! What they actually *had* in Sephora KLCC that day was Brown Sugar, Sugar Lychee, Sugar Lemon and Hesperides. I tested all of them and THEY WERE ALL SO AMAZING. I actually felt like buying the other 3 perfumes straight away!

If you're a citrus fragrance lover like me, you would so love this range as much as I do! The other 3 scents are so refreshing and unique, you just can't go wrong.
Brown Sugar is features amber, honeysuckle, peach and cypress, smells really sweet and more musky compared to the others. I didn't like it the first time I smelled it (which was why I got Sugar Lychee), but the more I encounter it, the more it grows on me.

Sugar Lemon is also calling out to me. So zesty and invigorating! Top notes are bergamot, yuzu and mandarin, no lemon at all, surprisingly! :) It smells really light though. I might just get the roller version of this perfume so that I can have Sugar Lemon on-the-go.

Hesperides was a "what the heck is a Hesperides?" perfume, but it's very fruity floral and surprisingly good. I was afraid it would smell too exotic for me, but in fact it's another citrusy fragrance. Apparently, that's what Fresh does best and they stick to it. Top notes are lemon, orange and grapefruit. So ironic that Hesperides has lemon in the top notes and Sugar Lemon doesn't. Hmm... I thought Brown Sugar would've been my next perfume purchase, but Hesperides is really giving it a run for my money. :P  This is really saying a lot because I don't buy perfumes! I have like 20 bottles on my table!

There's also a Sake shower gel at the KLCC counter, but I personally don't think it smells good! I'm looking forward to them bringing Strawberry Flowers scent to KLCC... it sounds really promising. Wondering would they have a Hesperides set like the Brown Sugar set they already have? Fingers crossed!

[Sourced all my information from Fragrantica!] 

1 comments:

eula_w July 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM  

Never heard about this perfume. This must be a nice perfume to use. Thank you for showing it of.
pheromone cologne

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP