Powered by Blogger.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Flirt

 Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thanks to Yuberactive, I got to review Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "HARD AS NAILS" nail polish in "Flirt". I was happy to be able to review this dark shade of nail polish because it's really different from the other nail polishes I have, which are in bright, cheery colors. I don't think I've tried such a dark and sophisticated color before! I do, however, think that "Flirt" doesn't seem like such a suitable name for this color. I would think it would suit a pink shade more, don't you think?

Anyway, enough about the names of the shade, this is how it ACTUALLY looks like :


Yes, it's a very, very, very dark purple shade. As always, with Sally Hansen nail polishes, it is SUPER easy to put on. I don't know what they did with their brush, I think they idiot-proofed it! I rarely make a mess of my nails when I'm using Sally Hansen!

 

The nail polish lasts me for about 4-5 days before it begins chipping. I find that pretty good, as even when it chips, it's not a lot. A few brushes will get it back looking brand new again. A plus point with this nail polish - I really do feel that it makes my nails stronger / harder. All this for a very affordable RM19.90. Worth it or what?

I would say that this is worth a repurchase. I just love this shade! I didn't think it was "me" at first, but I like this sophisticated and glamorous version too. It's much better for the office than my other happy colors too!

1 comments:

Sophie July 21, 2012 at 2:16 AM  

This is a gorgeous colour! I just bought some of these polishes today and did a post about them if you would like to check it out?

http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/mini-haul-hard-as-nails-xtreme-wear.html

Sophie xx

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP