Powered by Blogger.

Alpro Sales!

 Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So I stopped by Alpro in Jaya 33 to get something for my sinus problems, and I saw their "sales" counter. Stuff up to 50% off! If you ever thought of trying out Silkygirl, you should check out the sales bin in Alpro. There's sooooo many stuff from Silkygirl for about RM10 - eyeshadows, lipsticks, glosses... I *might* go back to check it out later. The only reason why I didn't grab some immediately is because I've had a bad experience with Silkygirl eyeliners, so I'm still kinda doubting them. :P

Anyhoooo, I still got a few items:

Got the huge ass bottle of Dettol for only RM12.50. It's one of my husband's favorite range from Dettol, except he usually doesn't buy it cos it's in a feminine pink color. Hehehe!

I also got a smallllll sample size of Soap & Scent handmade soap (Mangosteen). I've thought of buying the full-size one before because I'm such a fan of homemade soaps (with lots of yummy natural ingredients!), but decided to just get a small sample first. It's RM4, hope I get bang for my buck. It smells really nice though!!

Finally, I got an RM10 lipstick from Revlon. It's in a really dark red shade called "Bali Brown" (strangely). I really think it looks more red than it is brown! I bought it because I always raved about how irresistable Nyx lipsticks are because they are so cheap. Well, a discounted Revlon lipstick is always welcome too. Too bad they only have this in one shade! Bali Brown - take it or leave it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP