Powered by Blogger.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Perpetual Plum

 Monday, July 9, 2012

Saw this in the drugstore and always thought of buying it, but now I get to review it for free thanks to Yuberactive! What is it? It's Rimmel's latest lip tint called "1000 Kisses" and it's in Perpetual Plum. I am a bit wary of having PURPLE lips, but it's not really purpley at all! Anyway, what differentiates this from other lip stains / lip glosses is the fact that it comes in a "marker" like form! You really feel like you are taking a pen and coloring in your lips. Weird? Wacky? Cool? Innovative? You decide!


 To be honest, I don't quite like this product. Maybe I'm getting old, I think this "technology" is too "new" for me. I don't like the feeling of drawing on my lips at all! The biggest drawback for me is that the cover feels too loose! The cover came off in my bag and there's splotches of "perpetual plum" all over my bag!! Grr!

I've only used it twice since I got this product. Once as a first time test trial, and one more just for the "photoshoot" used in this review. The color is alright for me, but I feel that it doesn't last very long. Also, I have very dry lips, so it's totally a NO NO for me to wear this lip tint by itself. I really need something more moisturising. If you wear this lip stain without any other lip balm applied first, you can see all the horrible cracks in your lips. Yucks! Hence, for the pictures below, I applied Blistex first before the lip tint. Maybe this causes the color to look different compared to other reviewers...


 In this picture where I'm holding the lip stian, the original lip color is on the top lip and the bottom lip has been colored in. I don't think it's a really deep shade, so don't be scared off by the "Perpetual Plum" name!


And this is me after! This lip tint pen costs RM29.90, which I do feel is a bit pricey. However, if you're into trying new things, this might just be up your alley. However, I think I have way less than 1000 - 2 kisses on this pen because of it staining my bag when the cap fell off! One thing that *did* impress me about that incident was that when I found the lip tint, capless... I was so afraid that it had "dried" up because it was left without a cap for so long. Miraculously, it was all ok, so that is at least ONE good thing about this product for me. :)

Maybe it's only me who had a bad experience! Everyone else who reviewed this seemed to love it! :O

2 comments:

Hunny and Dyan July 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM  

Hello there.. :)
I was googling about Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel and I came across your blog...
May I know where did u get that gel from ? I dont know any nearest facial center that is using that product & their website also is running out of stock...
I really appreciate if u could share the place u bought ur SASG...
Thank u..
:)

-hunny-

Leech The Leceh July 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

Hey there, I got it from a Cellnique facial center in SS15 called Lissage De Beaute. They stock up on Cellnique stuff. Address : 24A, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, 47500

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP