Powered by Blogger.

What I Am Using Now (My Citrus Life)

 Monday, August 13, 2012

Sorry for being MIA! I had been busy planning my wedding - church and chinese wedding. Everything is so hectic, and now I have a new life with my husband. My free time is thinking about what to cook for him, and other than that, there's work! So blogging is really not a big thing for me now. I am trying to be a Superwoman, and be able to do all that is expected of me, but at the same time, trying to just get settled in and relax. My husband's condo is so nice that I perpetually think I am on holiday and staying in a hotel! It still hasn't hit me that I'm married and that this is my home too!

Since I'm still in "holiday mood", won't commence the proper beauty reviews. Instead, here's a short update on all the cool products that I'm using now. :3 Some of them are super new --- I bought it when I was honeymoon-ing, and for someone who ALWAYS uses the chance to use samples when I'm on holiday, I totally forgot to pack anything (a lot of things are still in my parents house!) and I wound up buying a lot of stuff that I already have. My husband is complaining that when he opens his cabinet, it's like a pharmacy shop with all the shower gels, face wash, etc etc. Wait til I show you my latest shopping hauls! :O

Anyway, with no further ado, here's the cool stuff I've been using in hubby's house :

 Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo in "Citrus Lift". Got this from Singapore last time!

Body Shop's Sweet Lemon Shower Gel that I bought during a Body Shop sale. I tell you, when I was on my holiday, I saw so many good deals in Body Shop that I really had to restrain myself from shopping til I drop! There were buy 1 free 1 shower scrubs, travel essentials, etc etc. Sigh, if only my husband has more cabinet space! :p

Ouh, don't mind the water droplets on the bottle! I have always been drawn to the Organix packaging because it looks very professiona and luxe at the same time. I didn't buy a shampoo set, but only the conditioner because I realised that I have more shampoo than conditioners at the moment. Why? Probably due to the pharmacies always have shampoo discounts but not shampoo + conditioner sets. No regrets buying this on it's own though, cos it's that good! Will definitely write a review on this. ;)

And finally, Johnson & Johnson deep action daily pore cleanser. Not citrus at all, but definitely something that  I am using daily. Don't really like it though I thought it had so much potential. More deets in a proper review!

Yes, there is way, way more stuff that I use on a daily basis, but some of them I have blogged about before. Anyway, wish me luck in this new chapter of my life and hope to be a more consistent blogger when I have settled in to a proper routine. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP