Powered by Blogger.

Forplay Catalogue

 Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today I'm going to introduce to you a website that I stumbled upon "back in the day" when I was very into theme awards for my company's annual dinner. To win prizes, we always had to ensure that we dress not only in something outstanding & creative... it also had to be SEXY. I remember I wanted to go as a slutty version of Marie Antoinette one year, so I came upon Forplay, which had something right up my alley. Yeah, the costumes there are really nice, but it is kinda an "all-in-one" website that also has outfits, lingerie and other kinky stuff for sale. Though I didn't end up buying from the website, I like going back and seeing what clothes they have for sale. I have to say, the stuff are REALLY sexy IF you have the goods to show off. I find it super motivation to lose weight and stay toned if you own anything from that website. What do you think about the following outfits for clubbing?

The keywords for each piece are always : skin-tight, cleavage-revealing, cut-outs, butt-skimming, silky materials and eye-catching colors / prints. Honestly, though they classify the dresses as "clubbing" dresses, I don't see how I can be shaking my ass on the dancefloor in these dresses. I think it should be re-classified as gold-digging dresses. These would be the perfect thing to wear if you were a golddigger on the prowl. (Even then, remember Amelie in "Priceless"? What she wore seems more classy... this would be like a Vegas golddigger I think).

Cabana - Halter Mini Dress With Animal Print - USD$65
Fontaine - Cutout Dress With Solid Lining - USD$64

Crown - Sexy Clubwear Dress - USD$59
Colony - Sexy One Shoulder Dress - USD$64
Vanity - Classy Halter Dress - USD$65
Ozone Dress - USD$54
Industry - One Sleeve Mini Dress - USD$59

Primal - Sexy Tube Dress - USD$59
Untamed Bustier Dress - USD$54
Novak - Sleeveless Mini Clubwear Dress - USD$69
Bowie Dress -USD$18
Button Beauty Dress -USD$46
Citerna Dress -USD$20
Last time, they used to have a category called "dance outfits", but they have since removed it. Probably because they realised how unrealistic it was to wear stuff like these (see below) on the dancefloor. My friend quipped, "If you gals wear like this to Body Jam at the gym, all the straight guys will join the class too."

** I tell you, I really thought the last two were lingerie, but they were marked as dance outfits k! **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP