Powered by Blogger.

The Spa Sample Series (3) : Le Masque Hazelia's Super Extra 150% Firming Shaping Cream

 Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This. Is. A. Product. From. Hell.
Seriously!!
Worst thing I have ever used in my life.

If you think it's incredulous for me to say that a cream can spoil my entire day, BELIEVE IT WHEN I SAY THAT THIS CREAM CAN DO JUST THAT.

I just thank God that I didn't get any allergic reactions from using this, else my life would truly be effed. As it is, I am just thankful that the burning sensations have finally stopped --- approximately 10 hours from when I first started using it.

I'm surprised there aren't any other reviews online damning this product, because seriously... this is the most dangerous shit ever. WTF. This is what the product claims to be able to do :

  • Effective for shaping the body (HOW? WTF!)
  • Fat burning (HOW? WTF!)
  • Combat stubborn cellulites (HOW? WTF!)
  • Contours & firms body to give you a desired body (HOW? WTF!)
  • DIY and wrap with Bengkung for a home session. (HOW? WTF!)
I've used one of those "shaping" / "firming" creams before from Marie France and later, I had a friend tell me that it truly works by helping you "sweat" more. I dont' know the science behind it. To me, the Marie France didn't work, so I wasn't expecting anything much from this sample. I actually thought it would be similar to my Boot's Botanics firming cream, which leaves a "tightening" sensation to fool you into thinking some miracles are happening in your body, but the "tightening" sensation fades away and you realise you still have underarm dingle-dangle.

When I first squeezed out the contents from that little packet, I was delighted at how "cute" and "inviting" it looked. The light green gel looked and felt cooling on my hand, and it came out like bits of konnyaku jelly. :) Again, as with all the other samples from this brand, it seemed like too much for one usage, but too little for two usages. I spread a generous amount all over my tummy area and the rest I put it on my upper thighs. I expected a light burning sensation as is typical with "fat burning" creams. After waiting a while (for the cream to absorb), it still didn't feel like anything. Disappointed, I continued dressing up.

However, once I got my dress on.. omg, that's when the burning sensations really started. It was tingly, at first, so when my bf picked me up, I was kinda enjoying the burning sensations. Only... they never stopped. FML. In fact, it got more and more intense until there were points where I felt like I couldn't even walk properly. When my bf asked me what was wrong, I told him about the fat burning cream.

"Where did you put it?"
"My stomach"
"Eh, you shouldn't simply use stuff just because it's free you know."
"I knoooowwowowowowowww..."
"Cos the stomach is near your uterus... it's harmful."
"Wtf!"

I don't think it penetrated that deeply, my dear. I would seriously compare the feeling of the burning sensations to the time I got chilli oil on my fingers when trying to make aglio olio. Of course, that time was worse because I was using birds eye chilli which is REALLY intense. My fingers were swollen. Strangely, though my stomach was burning up, my upper thighs were feeling relatively normal. I wondered why. At first I reckoned it was because I put a majority of the cream on my stomach, but the more I thought about it, it's not like the upper thighs didn't get any cream at all.

Then, I was vain and decided that this cream was really smart and it was targetting FAT. Therefore, my upper thighs didn't have any fat! This idea lingered for about 0.0001 seconds in my brain. Obviously my upper thighs have fat, this was not a logical explanation. Then I reckoned it must be due to the "wrapping". I started feeling the burning sensation when my dress enveloped my stomach. Therefore, I pressed my thighs together and waited for the burning sensation to start. After a while, it did... ~_~

Finally, what really made me think that this product has chilli oil inside it --- though I washed my hands after putting on the cream ... like chilli oil, washing with water doesn't get rid of the sensation so easily. At one point in the day, I had to take off my contact lenses... and holy crap, when I put it back in ... I was in a hell lot of pain. Imagine someone squirting chilli into your eye. You like that, huh? It was totally horrific. My eye / contact lens kept acting up the rest of the day. Thanks a lot Le'masque Hazelia.

And having burning sensations over your thighs and stomach for more than 10 hours is no joke. Just like chilli oil, bathing and trying to wash off the cream seemed to reactivate the cream again instead of lessening the pain. Just when I thought it was all over... after a bath... everything started tingling again.

For people who think that this would work --- I'm so sure that there's no fat burning involved that I would smear this cream over my breasts. That's how willing I am to show that there won't be any fat loss at all. If you like burning sensations that much, why don't you just rub some chillis over yourself, you will be dancing like the devil.

Definitely the worst product from Le Masque Hazelia that I've tried out so far, but then again this is only the 3rd item and I have a long way to go. *sigh* If I hadn't been frightened off by the whitening mask, this 150% shaping firming cream does quite a good job of detering me. Who *are* these people who buy this products? Which spas would put this cream on their customers and risk them being in pain for the next 10 hours? Lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP