Powered by Blogger.

Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women

 Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My boyfriend bought two huge bottles of Calvin Klein perfume and got a whole bunch of free samples for me to try out! One of them is a 1.2ml sample of Calvin Klein's Euphoria (for women).

I remember those CK Be and CK One days back from my teenhood... and now that Imma be all grown-up, no more CK for me but the full-fledge Calvin Klein label, please. *nonsense* This perfume's scent is described as "exotic fruits", "rich black orchid" and "sensual woods". The actual top notes, etc, are as follow :

Top notes: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Lush green accords
Middle notes: Black Orchid, Champaca flower
Base notes: Black violet, Liquid amber, Mahogany, Cream accords

The perfume smells freaking sexy, please. I love it! This is a definite repurchase for me (er... when I finish the Vera Wang, Chloe, DKNY, etc... crap! Too much perfume, but this one is irresistable). I love fruity scents, but this one isn't one of those light, summery type of perfumes. It's, for a lack of better word, really exotic smelling, just like what the product says. Also, because it's such a strong scent, it's somewhat masculine-ish... it makes me think of a strong, confident, BOLD woman. And that's really sexy. :)

I find it suitable for all occasions - not too strong that you can't wear it to work, perfect for romantic dates with your boyfriend... it's so suitable as a signature scent.

So this, and Burberry Brit Sheer is top on my "To buy" list at the moment. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP