Powered by Blogger.

Johnson's Baby Powder - Nourishing with Milk

 Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I finished my other Johnson's Baby Powder - the one that claims to be able to help you sleep better. I couldn't find it in the store again, and I bought the Johnson's Baby Powder - nourishing with milk with vitamins A & E. Supposed to help give you soft and smooth skin. I suppose it will, as long as the powder is still lingering on your skin. Otherwise, since this item isn't getting absorbed into my skin, how will it improve skin condition?



To be honest, I was a bit doubtful over how "milk" would smell like in the baby powder. Would it literally be "milk powder"? HAHAHA. *lame* I don't wanna spread milk powder on my armpits, thank you. Anyway, it smells very normal. The normal comforting smell of Johnson's baby powder. But other than that, I don't see any extra special about it...

Still, will forever be an ardent supporter of Johnson's Baby Powders... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP