Powered by Blogger.

Revlon Nail Polish in Blushed

 Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I bought this quite some time ago on a whim, just because it is cheap. Without thinking that hey -- I'm not someone who actually uses nail polish that often. -__- Well, now that I paint my toenails, they have become useful again and I dug it out to show you the color.


The first time I used it, I didn't quite like it because I find it harder to handle compare to OPI or my Skin Food nail polish. However, maybe my skill has improved over time (lol), or maybe I was too quick to judge... I think that it looks quite good. However, one coat is really too streaky looking (unlike the aforementioned OTHER brands which look good with just one coat!), you HAVE to put on two coats to make it look nice and matte.

The color is a pink-purple kinda shade, but it goes on very light, matte and somewhat metallic for me. It doesn't pop when I look at my toenails, so different from the red color that I'm used to, but overall, not a bad product. It lasts longer than my Skin Food nail polish too (slightly longer than a week)!

I am pretty ashamed of my gnarly looking feet, so here's a really small picture, where you can gauge how the nail polish looks without being disgusted by my dry feet. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP