Powered by Blogger.

Cha Cha Lips

 Saturday, August 27, 2011

This is a follow-up post to my post on Benefit's Cha Cha Tint. I mentioned that I didn't like using it as a lippy because my lips are generally way too dry for Cha Cha Tint, which has no moisturising qualities like a lip balm. I think your lips already have to be so moisturised and plump and juicy to wear Cha Cha Tint on its own, OR you have to layer over it with a lip balm.

Anyway, just to show you how the color is like on the lips :


Sorry for the messy everything else, but generally you swipe over the lower lip and smack your lips together to get even coverage. YES you will probably smear a little, so just quickly swipe it off. Using Benefit's Cha Cha Tint is actually pretty fast and nifty once you get the hang of it. ;) I'm actually interested to try Benetint and Posietint now.

And as you can see from the pictures, the color is actually quite a deep coral-pink.. I donno, maybe because I didn't layer on the Cha Cha Tint? (But that would be saying that my lips are naturally that lovely pink color...)

Someone on Benefit's Beauty Review said that it is a light mango scent... sorry.. I just took a deep whiff and chemicals were all that I smelled. ~_~"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP