Powered by Blogger.

Montagne Jeunesse Skin Clearing Blemish Mud in Aloe Vera & Willow

 Sunday, August 7, 2011

So this is one of the Montagne Jeunesse mask that I bought from a pack of 3 recently. Was feeling lazy so I decided to use one that was easy to use. You must be wondering --- how lazy can I get that there's differing levels of difficulties in using masks. Hehe. Well, there was one that required me to put on some extra serum AFTER using the mask, so yeah, that was some extra hard work I was not prepared to do. ;P

I decided to use the Skin Clearing Blemish Mud in Aloe Vera & Willow today, and this is how it looks like :

This mask is supposed to help to clear & clean and combat blemishes, which is awesome because I'm starting to feel like a breakout coming on. :( Particularly on my forehead. Apparently, the "soothing aloe juice" is what does the trick! Montagne Jeunesse blemish mud masks are quite fast and easy to use... you don't have to keep it on your face for a really long time like what I do with my My Beauty Diary masks. The instructions for this one says to just keep it on for 10-15 minutes.

I'm kinda sad / disappointed that the mask is not as green as what it looks like on the packet, but then I'm really stingy and I only used 1/3 of what is in the packet. Yup, you can really stretch it out to 3 uses if you want to, haha. This mask will dry up and leave your skin feeling "tighter". It's kinda like this clay, pore-refining mask that I bought from Burt's Bees last time. I didn't like using that one because I had to mix the clay powder with water before usage, and that was annoying. Anyway, same thing, think this has some clay stuff in it. Skin feels slightly softer after using it, but I won't be repurchasing this because...

It smells like chinese medication when it's fresh out the packet!! ARgh! Really stinky, I don't know how to describe it. A mixture of those "minyak angin" stuff plus chinese boiled medicine herbs or something. Thank goodness that the smell fades away as your are using it, so the torture is really only when you're applying it on. :)

Actually, I'm thinking of using the remainding 2/3s in one go because... maybe it works better all at once? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP