Powered by Blogger.

Essential's Damage Care Rich Premier Treatment

 Monday, August 15, 2011

So I bought this because Xiaxue always talks about how good Essential is. :) Honestly, I'm quite interested in the beauty products that she talks about, because she really does manage to show how effective the products are. I guess it's because she dyed her hair blonde, so her ends are pretty damaged (this is not an insult). By using this product you can really see how much smoother it has become in her before /after pictures.

Not to say that my hair is perfectly straight, but I've just rebonded it recently, so the before / after image isn't going to be amazing. However, I know my hair has a tendency to be frizzy towards the ends, so better to do the damage care treatment now before it really starts looking like hay. And yes, rebonding is a form of damaging your hair in a way, so I need to really take care of it.

So this is what I'm using right now - the Essential Damage-Care Rich Premier Treatment from Kao. You are supposed to use it on the last 15 cm of your hair (because it's the part that is most damaged? Makes sense because it's the part of your hair that has been around for the longest, as it's constantly growing, right?), and make sure that it will be smooth and silky.



The one I got claims to have 2x more high purity honey and milk protein for smooth & manageable hair. Also :
x Concentrated high purity honey & milk protein deeply repair and strengthen damaged hair
x Ultra shine essence gives hair a healthy shine
x Sunflower oil essence leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisutrized.
x Fruity floral fragrance
x Ideal for hair damaged by colouring, perming, rebonding, styling and blow-drying
x Gives untamable hair a smooth & manageable feel.

Just gently massage the treatment onto hair after shampooing and leave it on for 3 minutes. Hardly takes up any time at all. I love the after effects from using this treatment!! My hair really does feel soooo soft and silky, I just love wiping my ponytail across my face! Hahahha. Ok, that sounds retarded, and I probably do look retarded doing that... but I can't help it. So soft... sho nice... :)

Oh, but one thing really bad about this treatment is... I super disagree with the "fruity floral fragrance". WTF, you know what this smells like? It smells like the cheap detergent that some malls use to clean their toilets. Lol! So if you go into a freshly cleaned public toilet, this is what this smells like. Seriously! Thankfully, the smell doesn't last very long after you've rinsed off. :)

All in all, a good product, and am looking forward to trying all the other stuff from Essential that I managed to get when I was in Singapore last year. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP