Powered by Blogger.

Taut Gold Standard Collagen Infusion Mask

 Monday, August 29, 2011

So this is the mask that my boyfriend got from me when he purchased an excessive amount of products from GNC. He got two free samples - one was given to his mother and one to me. As mentioned in a previous entry, I had no idea that GNC sold beauty products! I only know it for the place to go to if you want protein powders, vitamins and other supplements. I guess they are trying to entice more females to go there...


Yeah, so I'm not really sure if you can get the Taut Gold Standard Collagen infusion mask anywhere else. But check it out in GNC. I have no idea how much it costs though. Anyway, this mask says that it will give you "firmer and visibly younger-looking skin in just 7-10 minutes!" and is all-round good for :
- firming
- hydrating
-brightening


I don't know about you, but I generally don't really like it when they say the mask is only used for a short while, because I love it when I can just relax with a mask on my face for 30 minutes. To me, mask is an indulgence, so why rush it in 10 minutes? I don't know, maybe for those people who are always on the go, this would be a good thing.

Some other stuff about the product :
"Taut Collagen Mask is a luxurious and high intensity facial mask that delivers visible results in just 7-10 minutes!

Achieving moist and radiant complexion has never been easier! This intensive treatment mask promotes collagen level for firmer, plumper skin and contains antioxidant ingredients to target dark spots and wrinkles, leaving you with a supple and glowing complexion.

Pure Goodness
Taut Collagen Mask is saturated with precious hydrolyzed collagen and other essences to firm, hydrate and brighten complexion for instant and long lasting results!

Squalene and Hyaluronic Acid promote skin rejuvenation and deep hydration from the deepest layers of the skin to dramatically revitalize chronically coarse and dry skin into a complexion that is velvety smooth and plumply hydrated.

Vitamin E provides superb antioxidant protection against free radical damage and also repairs sun-damaged skin and diminishes the appearance of brown and age spots, improving skin's clarity, tone and radiance.

Taut Collagen Mask is recommended for even the most sensitive skin type and especially for complexion with visible signs of ageing, dehydration and dullness."

They even teach you how to wear the mask! Hahaha.

Anyway, personally, I didn't like the smell of the mask. I would even say that it is unpleasant though bearable. There wasn't a lot of essence in the mask either, so the mask had trouble adhering closely to my face. I think there's something wrong with the ergonomics of the mask, it just doesn't look good. Hahaha.

My skin did feel "plumper" after the short mask session, but the effects were not long lasting. I was also going through a bad skin period, so I was hoping this could calm my skin down, but it didn't. Sigh... :(

To be fair, the product did say that you have to use this continuosly to see a change, but probably will not be a repurchase for me as I don't like the smell. I'm very picky about that! If you're interested, do check out Tautforskin.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP