Powered by Blogger.

Nivea Intensive Body Milk

 Monday, August 8, 2011

I found this smalllllll bottle of body moisturiser when I was packing up my stuff from my old company. This was when I was just starting into the whole "taking care of my skin" mindset, and I bought this small bottle of Nivea Intensive Body Milk to the office. I read in a magazine somewhere that air-conditioning is very harsh on the skin, therefore it's best to constantly moisturise your arms and legs in the office.

I have to admit, it's weird to be moisturising your legs in the office. Hahahha. So I somehow wound up using this more as a hand moisturiser... and over time, it got replaced by hand creams that are more specific for the job.

This product is actually for people with dry skin, and promises "smooth moisture all day long". The formula with caring lipids and avoicado oil intesnively cares for dry skin, leaving it smooth. The milk also absorbs quickly to return your dry skin to its natural softness and smoothness. That's what it says. How did *I* personally think it performed?

Well, I'm pretty much used to Nivea's more creamy moisturisers, so the intensive milk was kinda a bad thing for me. FYI, it's VERY liquidy! I'm such a klutz that I frequently knock stuff over. If you knock this baby over, it WILL spill! The smell is the familiar, comforting milky smell that Nivea is known for... definitely no complaints there. BUT... I think it's not as moisturising as the other Nivea moisturisers I have used. Funny, especially since this one says that it is INTENSIVELY moisturising. Maybe because I bought this so long ago and it has since improved?

All in all, it's a good product, but probably not for me because I can't get over the texture. Hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP