Powered by Blogger.

Yuberactive Review : Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

 Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thanks to Yuberactive, I got the chance to review the Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish! Have you tried requesting for reviews from Yuberactive? It's a great place to try new stuff, and if you like sharing your opinions on them, this is a great avenue for you.

As mentioned before, I don't usually use nail polishes, but I've taken a shine to them after reviewing a few of them on my blog. I like nail polishes that dry fast, so the 60 seconds to dry promise from Rimmel was great. It also claims that it has an eXpress brush that gives you 1 second application. Wow. Big claims indeed.



Yup - it's a pretty small bottle - only 8ml, and it comes in that poppy pinkish, coral shade that looks pretty loud. Gives a very summery kinda vibe. Think how good your toesies will look in this shade with those Havaianas on as you flip-flop along the beach... or in those boho leather thong sandals while you people-watch at a sidewalk cafe. Hmm.. I'm getting ahead of myself now. This shade is called 430 Coralicious - and as for the small size - I actually kinda like it! Cos for me, I prefer smaller bottles that won't cost as much (this one costs RM11.90!!), and so if you are spoiled for choices on what color to buy ... you can probably afford to try more, than if you bought 1 bottle of polish for RM20. Am I right or am I right!!

How did this nail polish perform? Well, first of all.. I really like the color. It's so vibrant and fun and ... I even wore it to work for an entire week, so it's not that crazy that you can't get away with it in open-toe shoes. :) For the application --- it was definitely not a 1 second application for me because I'm horribly clumsy at applying nail polish (give me time). The fat brush makes it faster for me, and less streaky. But still, definitely not 1 second! Hehe.

The color already looks really good after 1 application.

Yes, yes, please forgive the messiness.. and the bunions.

Did it dry in 60 seconds? Yes, I was surprised that it did. It didn't feel SUPER dry, because I was sneaky and to really test this product, I didn't even switch on the fan in my room. It was still dry enough for me to put on the second coat, as per my usual habit. I don't think it's really necessary as it looks kinda the same with an extra coat on. (Messier maybe, because of my skills.)

And... I'm glad to report that 1 week after application, my nails have not chipped!! (Maybe like 1%??). I'm really stoked cos I'm lazy as anything and I don't like the hassle of removing my nail polish and painting all 10 toes again, hahhaa.

Really love this nail polish.. and guess what? There are more colors for you to choose from. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP