Powered by Blogger.

The Spa Sample Series (6) : Le Masque Hazelia's Foot Massage Cream

 Thursday, August 18, 2011

There's just something about having a lack of things to review that will bring me to torture myself with Le Masque Hazelia stuff. ;) Anyway, I misread the packet and thought it was a foot SCRUB cream. Thinking I was due for a foot scrub anyway, why not use an LMH one even though I'm used to luxury like Lush. :P Clearly, my mistake --- it says foot MASSAGE cream. Slightly disappointed, but hey --- it's still a form of pampering the footsies, right?

This is how it looks like inside the packet --- I actually thought that it looks like marjerine. Do you agree? In fact, the texture and how it feels on my skin is also like marjerine. Hmmm... *suspicious*

It attempts to have a floral scent that I have to admit is one of the more "acceptable" smells from Le Masque Hazelia. It also smells really familiar... maybe some cheap spa had used this foot massage cream on me before! Grr.. anyway, it smoothens your feet and doesn't leave it feeling TOO oily (but of course slightly oily so you can rub your feet better). It actually DOES feel quite nice, so once again - an alright product from Le Masque Hazelia!! (My friend who reads my reviews says that it's so funny that as long as this product doesn't burn me, I seem to like it, lol).

Would I re-buy it? Well... no, because aside from the fact that this brand is really not very trustable, I think that foot massage creams should be used on a masseuse on me, not me on myself. ;) After all, it's all about pampering right? I wouldn't feel very pampered if I had to massage my own gnarly feet, that's for sure.

Oh, and guess what? The first LMH sample I got that is actually good for TWO usages. You really don't need a lot of this to get a good rub going on your feet. :) Maybe they could make it smell a bit nicer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP