Powered by Blogger.

What I Bought HIM

 Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yesterday was the first day that I missed out on an entry here, but it's because I had been busy preparing for my boyfriend's birthday. If you read my main blog, I'm ranting like a loon about how stressful it is to find something that he will like. In the end, I bought a few gifts, and planned some other stuff... and this is one of the gifts that I bought for him. :)

[He has already opened his gifts by now, so it's ok to post this. ;)]

The total items I got are :
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Gel for Men
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer

I was given free :
Kiehl's "Ultimate Man" Body Scrub Soap
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub

I really had to bargain a lot for the extra gifts, haha. I really didn't know what to get for Tron, but I happened to see the "Sartorialist" set from Kiehl's in a woman's magazine and it looked really good. It came in a really bright blue travelling bag as well, and I thought that Kiehl's was a product that suited Tron. Tron is generally a person who is very metrosexual, but I think he's neglecting a bit in the facial care area. I only hope that he doesn't get TOO into it and spending more money on beauty products than I do. -__-

Anyway, according to the SA, the Sartorialist set came out for Father's Day and it's long been sold out. She also said that the products are generally travel sized stuff, so it's cheaper. I bought all the full-size shiznit for Tron. ^^ He just used the Energizing Facial Wash today and he says it's really good, so I'm really happy. Maybe next time when I've earned more $$, I can afford to get better presents for him.

Oh ya, the really nice SA also gave me a free sample, which I will review another day. She was very nice and asked me whether *I* had any skin problems that I was worried about and how Kiehl's could help me. I told her about my mission to eliminate black heads from my life, and this was what she gave me :

Too bad this is Drug Store Beauty... Kiehl's is totally not at drugstore prices! But the stuff is really good and I really love the staff there. Professional & friendly! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP