Powered by Blogger.

Skinz Haul

 Thursday, September 1, 2011

Again, not really a haul because this is what I got for free from Cleo Magazine, thanks to a contest that I won! *heart* What I won is this hamper from Skinz Infinite. I didn't expect so much products - all from the Skinz Infinite UV White Radiant-Gene Activator range! It's really everything you can think of for your skin.

I got (L-R) :
a. Eye Brightening Essence
- to lighten dark circles and revitalise delicate eye area
b. Purifying Facial Foam
- Deep cleanses impurities and reveals white translucency
c. Intensive Whitening Serum
- Increases skin's radiance and reveals glowing transparency
d. Whitening Day Moisturiser
- With SPF20PA++, whitens & moisturise, reinforced UV protection
e. Intensive Night Moisturiser
- Boosts whitening process, intensive hydration
f. Purifying Facial Scrub
- Gently exfoliates & whitens to reveal deeper skin clarity
g. Clarifying Toner
- Deeply tones, purifies and whitens. Enhances clarity & translucency
h. Instant Radiance Rinse-Off Face Mask
- Enhanced exfoliation & whitening, intense clear radiance

A bit of drama trying to collect this prize, actually!

I took time off during lunch to go to Uptown, which, on a good day will take me 15 minutes from my work place. Since it was a Friday, it took me 45 minutes. -___- The Rothman's roundabout is the shittiest thing ever at the moment. Once I arrived, I realised I parked at the wrong place - Uptown 2 instead of Uptown 1. Luckily I had the sense to take my umbrella with me, cos barely after walking 2 minutes, it started to rain!

The ACTUAL prize collection went smoothly, but when I went downstairs --- it was pouring cats and dogs. -__- Proceeded to walk to Uptown 2 for lunch (since it was the nearest), and my jeans still got soaking wet. Subway at Uptown 2 was soooo packed with all the people who can't go out for lunch anymore. Another 30 minutes wait to get my sandwiches. I only persisted because I had a buy 1 - free 1 Subway coupon (1 ended up for dinner!). It was STILL raining when I walked back to my car, and another 25 minutes before I got back to the office, only about 40% of me was dry.

Thus, the Skinz Infinite bag also looks a little bit worse for wear.

No regrets though, wanted to collect it ASAP so I can show it off here. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP