Powered by Blogger.

Weird Skin Reaction!

 Thursday, September 29, 2011

... and I don't know what it's caused by, because I used so many funky samples while I was in HK! Lol! This is how I bring disaster to myself. To be honest, I don't even know if it's actually caused by the products I used while I was there, or that I broke out because of the change in the weather after I came back + hormonal changes (am on the rag now -__-) . Cos I didn't encounter the breakout DIRECTLY after using whatever I *did* use while I was in HK. I'm now feeling very dubious about blogging about what I've used, cos I don't want to praise the stuff, and then later find out that it's the cause behind my breakout!

I am having small little pimples (it's not really pimples, just spottiness I suppose??) over my forehead, nose, and the inner cheeks (nearer to the nose) and dry skin all around my mouth. The dry skin around my mouth makes me feel like I have a beard! I rarely have such bad skin, so this is REALLY REALLY making me pissed, and I practically painted OXY all over my face. Lol!

Now I'm going to have to start wearing FOUNDATION to work again. Previously, skin was in good enough condition to get away with moisturiser and occasionally, primers like Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl. Now going to have to layer it on THICK.

Geez!

Anyway, products update :
Just finished my Free & Free Damage Aid hair serum. Have started using Kerastase Nutritive Oleo-Relax Anti-Frizz serum (as recommended by my hairstylist in Kimarie).

What am I going to do with the empty bottle? Going to pour my Liese Juicy Shower REFILL into it! :D Buy the more worth-it refill pack if you have empty spray bottles you can utilise!

Just finished my Palmer's Olive Butter fomula mosituriser (Which I started using sometime mid-July, which means it lasted me for 2.5 months. Not bad!). Going to start using my Fruit of the Earth Body Cocoa Butter with Aloe & Vitamin E.

Also finished my Boot's Protect & Perfect Beauty serum. I had good skin while I was using it... til the massive breakout at the moment. But I can't blame this product for it because I stopped using it when I was in HK, and I only use this on weekdays. Still lasted me pretty long as I started using it early July. You only need a very very little bit for full moisturisation! My new daily work moisturiser will be my Dr Feelgood. :) Maybe this product will grow on me if I use it more consistently.

Lots of new stuff to try! Am excited! (But not so excited over my face. Still angry! But the OXY seems to have reduced the itchiness and the area around my mouth not so dry already.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP