Powered by Blogger.

Packing for my trip!

 Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I know I haven't been updating much. I used to update almost daily (forcing myself, really). However, recently I have been trying to rush as much work as possible because I would be going for an overseas trip. And ... it's tomorrow! In fact, I have to be awake in roughly 5 hours time to catch my cab to the airport, so I really shouldn't be blogging!

I only have 15kg going there, but I have 20kg coming back, hehe. As always, I try to bring sample-size stuff over to HK to use, so probably will have loads to blog about when I come back!

Aside from all the above samples, I also owe reviews for Dove's Go Fresh shower gel (I know I wrote that the previous one made me break out in rashes, but then I remembered I used the Water lily one for gym before with no untoward result. I'll be reviewing the lemongrass and grapefruit one), Sally Hansen Hard As Nails nail polish (sent to me from Yuberactive), Max Factor eyeshadow (ditto). I also just finished (sob!) my awesome Free & Free Damage Aid hair serum, so I'm looking forward to using something new. ;)

I'll also be posting more make-up and perfume stuff later (also using some samples during my trip, lol!)... so I'm really looking forward to posting more here. See you guys on Tuesday! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP