Powered by Blogger.

Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo

 Monday, September 12, 2011



Remember when my Clairol Herbal Essences with Camellia Oil spilled all over my gym bag? I blogged about it here. As luck would have it, the same thing happened to my Clairol Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo even though it has a different bottle shape from the other one. I think Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo + my gym bag is just a disaster waiting to happen. When I saw the mess in my gym bag this evening, I was reminded that I haven't actually reviewed this shampoo yet. -___- Maybe I can't blame the shampoo bottle design (although *koff* the spillage only has occured for this brand so far), maybe the gym locker is just too tiny and I have more things to stuff in now. Sigh. Why doesn't my shower gel spill over? Or my face wash? Sheesh.

Anyway, the Long Term Relationship shampoo is made specially for long hair, hence the name. It has a fusion of red raspberry & satin. It smells fruity and sweet, but kinda synthetically so. Since I just got an overload of it this evening, I am leaning more towards "sickly sweet" than "refreshingly sweet". -___-

The bottle says - "Get lost in your length with my velvety fusion with extracts of red raspberry nad satin. It lavishes every inch of your hair, helping to protect against damage and leaving it so luscious, you'll love it upand down, all around town." I just love the quirky description, but sadly I don't feel much difference in my hair after using this shampoo. However, I have to say that it is MUCH BETTER than the Follow Me shampoo I use at home (I have one in my bathroom and one in my gym bag). When I shampoo with the Follow Me shampoo, by the very next day, I start getting an itchy scalp. I have no explaination why. And I'll have this burning itch to shampoo my hair again and scrub my scalp to within an inch of its life. But with Clairol, at least the CLEAN and non-itchy feeling can last for 2-3 days. It can probably last longer, but in this humid weather, I have not tested not washing my hair for that long.

I really love the whole Clairol Herbal Essences range, and I think I've tried almost all their shampoo in the range too. I'm just so pissed off that the packaging is so crappy that it keeps spilling in my bag! I hate laundering my gym bag, and it's just icky to reach into your bag and find your hand all sticky. I was thinking of going to a Body Jam class after Body Attack, but once I saw the mess, I just didn't have the mood anymore.

I know I'm ranting a lot and not talking about the shampoo, but what the heck, it's somewhat related!

And if you're wondering if the shampoo is effective... well, after using it for a few weeks, I got my hair cut yesterday and the hairdresser said my hair is darn frizzy, considering I just got rebonding done 4 months ago. -___-

Perhaps - there is no hope for me. T____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP