Powered by Blogger.

Yuberactive Review : Max Factor Earth Spirit Eyeshadow in Ultra Aqua

 Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thanks to Yuberactive, I managed to score the chance to review the Max Factor Earth Spirit eyeshadow in "Ultra Aqua". This product is part of their Earth Spirits range that features mainly light, soothing shades in a compact case. I have to apologise beforehand - I retrieved this product a little late from the post office and then I was off for a holiday in Hong Kong, so I didn't have time to experiment with looks that I could get from this shade as much as I want to. However, I DID toss it in my make-up bag to take to Hong Kong, and I didn't regret it one bit!



Love the small, compact case, which meant that it didn't take up a lot of space. It was also my "go to" color whenever I wanted something simple, sweet yet striking. Don't underestimate the light, shimmery blue-green - there are some gold flecks in it that really help make your eyes stand out. No need to worry so much about what to blend it with, it already looks good just by itself. :) I also like that it's striking enough that when I wear my glasses, my eyeshadow still stands out.


For me, I felt that the color was pretty long lasting - wore it on the plane until I could check-in to my hotel. That's about a good 12 hours there, though I have to admit that it was losing it's lustre by the end of the day. No primer needed, but then again I don't have oily skin. My main complaint about this eyeshadow would be it's screw-top covering. Really, is that necessary? It would be so much more of a breeze to use if I could just flip up the cover and swipe away.


Talking about swiping, there isn't an applicator with this eyeshadow either, but for us who still love using our fingers, it ain't a problem. :P Going for RM11.90 at your local drugstore, this seems like a steal, and I would love to check out the other shades they have on offer. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP