Powered by Blogger.

Biore Pure Mild Facial Foam

 Friday, September 30, 2011

Part of my Hong Kong Samples Series... based on the stuff that I packed for travelling to the country recently! :) First up - a small 15g bottle of Biore's Pure Mild Facial Foam.

I'm actually pretty impressed with this product. For one, it lasted me way longer than I expected even though I washed my face multiple times a day, and because this is "pure mild", there were occasions when I had to wash my face twice in a row because it couldn't take off all my make-up in one go. I know I've said that my key of a good facial foam is how fast it can take off my make-up without make-up remover, but I forgive Biore because :
a. this product is actually pretty cheap. I don't know the exact price (since this is a free sample), but Biore products are not high-end. It's lower end drug store pricing. Hehehe;
b. it stated that this is mild already, so I shouldn't expect it to be so powerful in removing my eyeliner. Actually, it can remove it in one wash if I keep scrubbing away purposefully at my eye area, which is what I DON'T want to do.

The white, runny liquid also smells nice - not overpowering floral / saccharine sweetness, but just a very clean fragrance. Hard to explain, but it will remind you of freshly-bathed babies. =) It also doesn't dry out the skin, but leaves it feeling soft, supple, CLEAN and nicely moisturised.

All in all, an unexpectedly lovely product. Too bad that I didn't finish it in the 5 days (my plan is always to use finish the samples so I can throw it away and I don't have to waste luggage space bringing it back again), but I felt very sayang to throw it away, so I carted it back after all. -__-

Anyway, according to the product, the secret lies in the Natural Rice Extract that helps to soften and lighten skin to reveal pure and even more supple skin. Thumbs up from me. :)

1 comments:

Unknown August 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM  

Ray Banのことを思い出すと、とても懐かしいです。子供の頃、映画に出る英雄たちに、すごく憧れていました。たぶん、幼いから、物事を判断することはできないでしょう。それにしても、子供の時に見たレイバン RB2140はどうしても忘れられなかった。

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP