Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : Nivea Fruity Shine in Pink Grapefruit

 Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wow, can't believe I haven't blogged about one of my fave lip tints ever - the Nivea Fruity Shine in Pink Grapefruit! Well, actually I've blogged about the Cherry Fruity Shine a year back. Interesting to review my last post and find out that I only have half of the stick left (compared to what was photographed, not based on original size)! I actually carry both Fruity Shines with me in my handbag, and both colors are so usable that it doesn't matter what I'm wearing - when my lips feel dry, either one is suitable to be used!

You can see how "loved" it is by how much of the letters on the packaging have been scraped off... probably thanks to being carried around in my handbag, with keys and coins and what not.... 










Like the Cherry Fruity Shine, this also has a fruity scent that is absolutely delicious smelling. Not a sharp citrus, but a sweet fruity type of smell. Not super fake, so scent-wise, I like it more than the Cherry already. It is a very moisturising type of lip tint that gives great color and shine as well, thanks to all the micro glitter.

The color is a very sweet pink, and for a 4.8g tube, it is really value for money. Mainly because I feel that I don't have to "touch up" my lip tint very often when I wear this. After taking photographs for this blog, I ate some cereal before going to church. I noticed that it didn't leave a lipstick mark on my cup, so I thought that I had already "ate" my lippie. WITHOUT topping up my lipstick, I went to church, blabla.. then when I ate lunch and wiped my mouth after lunch... was so surprised to see so much lipstick coming out onto the tissue! I don't know what to say man... maybe I was just super careful during my cereal breakfast? Anyway, I was impressed. :) And if you're wondering why I didn't top up my lipstick after eating... well, I didn't feel that my lips were dry. I'm really a lazy person... by the time I feel that my lips are dry enough to warrant a top up, it's usually in really horrid condition! -___-"


Close up!


I mentioned in my last blog entry that there is ONE more  flavor in the Fruity Shine range, and it's Pomegranate, in a reddish-brown type of color. So tempted to get it!! But you can see that I have still a lot of Pink Grapefruit left, and Cherry still hasn't finished after a year! I suppose I should really SPAM on my liptint next time! Anyway, I rarely see the Pomegranate one being sold in drugstores in Malaysia... 

One tube costs about RM5-RM6? Super worth it in my books! Nice scent, nice color, nice moisturising effect... what more can you ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP