Powered by Blogger.

Happy Day!

 Friday, July 5, 2013

Collected a prize from a contest recently.. the 80ml Lanvin Me perfume that I vaguely blogged about here! Thank you Lanvin! Thank you Cleo magazine! I think I have luck with Lanvin, cos I won the Lanvin Marry Me! perfume from a wedding mag, just in time for my ROM last year. *heart*

 

The perfume looks gorgeous and I already loved the scent from the sample they gave out with the mag (that's why I tried my luck with the contest!).

Off topic - but when I went to collect my prize, I bumped into a gal who was also there to collect a contest winning. We just "congratulated" each other, not much talking. However, when I was going home from work that evening .... I met her in the lift! Turns out that she works in the same company that I do! Anyway, I found out that she won her prize via sms-ing in. I think I've never won a prize thru SMS-ing..... ! I almost give up trying my luck there (though sometimes the prize is so good that it prompts me to try again.). Usually, I like mailing in my entries... something about hardcopy that I like so much. :P *old school*

Will write a perfume review soonish~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP