Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : SexyLook Hello Kitty Rose Brightening Mask

 Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm too old to be squealing over Hello Kitty, but some of my readers might be really interested in this kitty cat.. So here's my review of the SexyLook Hello Kitty Rose Brightening Mask! I got it in Singapore for about RM7++. Pretty expensive for a face mask (in my books), but if it works, why not, right?




The packaging is really pink and flowery... I don't know if you go for that kinda thing. Maybe it's supposed to look very cute and feminine, but to me it's kinda gaudy and reminds me of an old grandmother (don't ask me why!). Anyway, the SexyLook Hello Kitty Rose Brightening Mask provides intense hydration to help restore skin tone and refine skin texture. After using the brightening mask, you will have healthy and glowing skin. Wow, sounds promising!

The sheet mask itself is very thin, and there is a lot of essence inside the packet. This helps the sheet to adhere closely to the skin. It also ensures that there is enough essence, even for your neck and other body parts that you choose to massage the liquid in to.  Fit-wise, it is not the best I've ever had because there are clear gaps between my nose and my cheek. I think the mask is just not WIDE enough.


The smell of the mask is also not very enticing. It is pretty erm... harsh smelling. I would think that it would smell like ROSES since this is called a Rose Brightening Mask, right? Nothing floral at all! A bit disappointing, but at least it didn't give me a headache, like the Sasatinnie masks.

Interesting enough, rose oil (this is one of the ingredients) has a lot of health and dermalogical benefits for users. Other than being used in aromatherapy (it smells good, is an anti-depressant and aphrodisiac all-in-one!), rose oil is also anti-bacterial and helps regulate and balance hormone production. It is touted as one of the best oils which can give you shining, fresh and youthful skin.

After using this mask, my skin did feel more moisturised and some how more "brightened" and skin tone was also more evened out. Was satisfied with the outcome, but it was not so startling that it would show up in before / after images (hence no photo!). I do find it pricey though, especially since when other brightening masks I've used before gives me the same effect.

Probably not a repurchase, but if you're a Hello Kitty fan, this would probably be right up your alley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP