Powered by Blogger.

Premier Moisture Cream Complex by Dead Sea Premier

 Saturday, July 20, 2013

I got a free sample of the Premier Moisture Cream Complex from Dead Sea Premier while I was randomly walking around in a shopping mall in Singapore. I've not seen this brand before in Malaysia (it is made in Israel), but you can buy it from here. I only got a 5ml tube, but it seems to last me a really long time! Granted, I only take it along with me on holidays, though recently I try to use it every night (as a night moisturiser) because I love it that much!



I think this 5ml tube could even last me for about 10-14 days, so a full size moisture cream complex at 60ml could probably stretch for half a year. It costs USD$190 though, so not very drugstore beauty now, is it? ;)

The cream is thick, white, and easily absorbed into the skin. You only need to use a little bit at a time, hence the ability to stretch out a 5ml sample over 2 weeks. I even use it on my neck! It feels a bit oily at first, but only for a short while. As I said, it gets absorbed easily... and when you wake up, your skin feels really nice and soft! Another item that I would attribute to my good-skin-days of recent.

This complex has the special facility of moisturizing the skin while simultaneously controlling excess oil. It contains natural UVA and UVB, SPF 17. Oh, wasted, I keep using it at night, so the SPF 17 goes to waste. The reason I use it as my night moisturiser instead of a day moisturiser is because of the aforementioned "oiliness" I get at the beginning. I don't like to wait too long before applying my makeup (coz I'm always rushing to get to work... -__-). The thought of applying my makeup on slightly oily face is... blehk. 

Wondering why minerals from the Dead Sea is used in beauty products? There's actually a lot of beauty products on the market that boast about using minerals from the Dead Sea in order to achieve fresh & young looking skin. Dead ingredients in the water from the Dead Sea is considered as a miracle of nature and the best natural therapeutic resource. "Black Mud" found at the bottom of the Dead Sea has the highest concentration of minerals on earth. Among the 21 essential minerals found in the Dead Sea, 12 minerals are unique and can only be found in the Dead Sea. These minerals help to achieve youthful skin as well as heal your skin. The minerals mentioned are a combination of sulfur, magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium and various proteins.

Do take note that they have the moisture cream complex for normal to dry skin and normal to oily skin, so if you do make a purchase, make sure you get the correct one for your skin type! :)

ETA: Personally find that after using this consecutively, the "moisturised" feeling that I got initially is turning into an "oily" kind of feeling. My skin is not OILY per se, just that it feels like there's a film of oil resting on it, and I find it rather disturbing. Moisturised DOES NOT equate to oiliness! Perhaps this cream is wayyyyy too rich for me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP