Powered by Blogger.

Vanity Trove Is Getting Personal!

 Saturday, July 13, 2013

Remember when I reviewed all the lovely beauty boxes from Vanity Trove? Well, I really did enjoy getting the surprise every month at my doorstep, and I believe that one of the main things (in fact, probably the only thing?) that I had a complain about was that I occasionally got products that was not suitable for me. Like, in my first trove, I got a shampoo set for colored hair, when my hair is totally not colored (will probably change this at the end of the year. There are reasons why I can't dye my hair now). I believe it's not only me who encounters issues like this, but others have mentioned it too. Vanity Trove always strives to improve themselves, so they really took the comments and have taken steps to get us PERSONALIZED troves every month. First thought? Wow. Second? How?


Well, first of all you have to ensure that your account with Vanity Trove has the beauty profile properly filled in. In this beauty profile, they ask you 14 very simple questions about yourself. It won't even take a minute to do it. ;) Or maybe I just know myself too well, haha. Seriously, you don't have to mull over things for too long. :P


After answering the questions, you will be lead to a page with a list of products recommended for you. You get to choose what you would like to try out! This totally eliminate the "unwanted" trial samples from getting sent to you. Remember, this is a PERSONALIZED trove. I can think of so many gals who would totally love this. So many people say they hate perfume samples, but I love them! With personalized troves, those who hate them will just choose something else - more haircare or skincare samples, perhaps? While those who love them (like me!) would probably click for more! For me, I know I would fill up my trove with more makeup and perfume samples! And really weird things that I've always wanted to try but am not sure how to use...


After choosing your personalized beauty trove, you will be sent the box within a week. Awesome or what? I've never had problems with the delivery service used by VT, so rest assured that the package will arrive at your place in good condition.

If the product that you want to try out is not in the list of recommended products for your selection, VT has a way for you to "unlock" new products as well. Add the product to your wishlist (on VT), like the brand & the product as well. You will be able to pick these samples from your recommended list when they are released. :) 



Lastly, things are also getting more interactive and VT subscribers are encouraged to write reviews about their beauty box experiences and about the products delivered in each trove. This helps VT to help US ensure we continue having good experiences with the brand.


To find out more, hop on over to Vanity Trove and start your new experience with personalised beauty boxes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP