Powered by Blogger.

Friday Cheapies : Boots Essentials Lip Salve in Spearmint

 Friday, July 19, 2013

Whoa, another Boots post - 2 days in a row! :D Well, I've been keeping this item around for a bit, so I decided to blog about it cos it fits in with the Friday Cheapies theme. :) This item was also bought by my husband, but was actually for his own use! Don't know why, he felt like he had chapped lips in Thailand, so he picked up the Boots Essentials Lip Salve in Spearmint.


Actually, just browsing that store for 5-10 minutes will make you "just pick up" something along the way. He asked me to get some because they were quite cheap --- about RM5 - RM8 for a 5g tube? But I was not keen because I have sooooo many lip balms / lip tints already. I couldn't loan him mine because they all have color. :P :P


Since he doesn't have chapped lips anymore, nor find a use for this item... he passed it on to me. I usually use this when I'm working from home and I'm keeping things simple.. no make-up, not much skin care, but I still wanna take care of my dry lips.

Personally, I have to use quite a bit of it (spam it on! spam it on!) to get this really nice, moisturised feeling on my lips. The bad bit is that it doesn't last long (for me). Even without eating, it just seems to disappear really easily! But one VERY GOOD bit is that because this is in SPEARMINT, it always feels like you've just brushed your teeth. Hahaa! You will have very fresh breath indeed when you use this.

Before :


And after --- can see a bit more shine, right?


Not sure if this should be a repurchase because it lacks long-lastingness, however, when it is on, it definitely does its job to protect against dry and chapped lips. Also, really like the spearmint scent! And because there's no color --- unisex! Can continue sharing lip salve with my husband, hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP