Powered by Blogger.

Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria Bath & Shower Gel and Body Lotion

 Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Previously mentioned that I couldn't believe that I haven't reviewed the Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria Bath & Shower Gel yet, so here I am to do it justice. :) I really do bring along my Wisteria bath & shower gel + moisturiser set on ALMOST every holiday that I go to... and during my last staycation, the shower gel finally bade me farewell. I've used it so often that the scent of Wisteria will always remind me of holidays...


In the bottle, the bath & shower gel is the prettiest, pale lavender color.  However, when it's poured out, the light purple color cannot really be seen. It just looks like pale, see-through liquid.


You don't need to use a lot --- just that small amount on my palm is enough to have you smelling like the wisteria flower for AGES. The entire shower will be filled with the scent, enough to make you feel giddy. Initial thoughts about this scent is that it is a really "old lady floral" type of smell. The kind of smell that your mother and grandmother will like. However, it really grew on me (not because I'm getting older too.... -___-) and I started appreciating the overt floral scent as well. Maybe (as I've mentioned) it's because I keep associating this floral scent to being on holiday! It really makes you feel very girly and feminine!

There's no super squeaky clean feeling after using this, nor a very moisturised feeling. I believe his bath & shower gel is purely for perfume "layering", so if you love this scent - go all the way! Get the moisturiser and perfume from Crabtree & Evelyn as well! For me, I can say that with just the shower gel & moisturiser, it's enough to last you at least a few hours!


I haven't finished using the Body Lotion, have about 40% left. It is a lovely moisturiser - only need to use a bit (just a dollop per limb) and you get this nicely moisturised feeling, with no oily residue. It sinks in fast to the skin and only leaves you with the lingering floral scent.

Quite a nice travel set all-in-all, and my only complaint would probably be the packaging. It's a screw top bottle and you directly pour out the contents. It's very hard to control how much comes out (especially with the shower gel!). The size really is perfect for travelling though! Might consider this for a repurchase because I've grown to like the smell so much, but I do have other unused things from Crabtree & Evelyn that I would like to finish first.

Sorry my dears, I don't remember how much this set costs, or even how I got it! I think it was a gift, so I am not sure how much it would cost outside.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP