Powered by Blogger.

Liquido!

 Thursday, July 4, 2013

I don't have to repeat again how I've been gaining weight, right? A simple check between my "old" face and my "current" face shows I've been packing on the pounds. :(


** Trust me, it's really much fatter. The picture on the left was taken just a year ago? But I'm also really impressed at how much fairer I got wtf. **

For reasons I won't reveal (yet!), I am not furiously sweating my fats out at the gym, but will be doing so around November or December instead. Now, all I can do is watch Les Mills Sizzlers and think about the days when I used to go for mad amounts of group exercise classes. Videos like these:




One thing that really motivates one when exercising is ... what you wear! And if you've read my old fitness blog, I started off as someone who would just throw on cheap shorts and oversized shirts and head to the gym. After a while, I realised that if I splurged out more on nicer stuff, erm... more form fitting stuff... it not only made me feel good, it helped spur me on to work out harder so that it does the clothes justice! In Malaysia, there's really not that many choices for sportswear - it's always the typical stuff like Adidas, Nike, Puma... Hey, I'm not saying it's not good! I like those brands too, but sometimes a bit of a mood killer when someone else has the exact top that you have. I want something more unique!

There's a new brand in town now called Liquido and they stock some pretty nifty threads for fitness wear. Well, I think they actually concentrate more on bikinis (?), but I need workout wear in preparation to get a good enough body to go back to wearing bikinis. :P So in love with the capri pants below. I would totally wear it when I'm doing Body Jam again! Or if I decide to be more hardcore and actually try crossfit. Basically, it looks so versatile, fashionable & comfortable...


You can check out other unique pieces that they have on their website... I'm eyeing the green short-sleeve crop top as well (but it doesn't seem to be for sale!!). A bit shy to bare my belly, but hey, if I actually get hard-as-rock abs one day, everyone will know about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP