Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Sasatinnie Aloe & Olive Deep Moist Silky Mask

 Monday, July 15, 2013

Seriously wonder why I continue to use Sasatinnie masks when I'm really NOT having a good time at all. -__- I guess I keep thinking, "Maybe the next one will be better", and also, I hate wasting a mask, so might as well just use it! And at the moment, I'm trying to use up the whole set that I got and get it over with so I can go back to indulging in the high quality masks. One mask costs RM4.90 ORIGINAL price. I think I mentioned I got in on 50% off? Anyway, without further ado, here's my take on the Aloe & Olive Deep Moisturising Silky Mask. :)


This mask is suitable to be used by all skin types, especially for dull, dehydrated and tired skin that wants enhance moisturisation and nourishment. I don't really have much complaints about my skin nowadays, but who doesn't want to sparkle up their complexion? And I suppose staring at a computer all the time at work would make my skin dull and tired looking right? Sasatinnie claims to help you combat these complaints with magical organic aloe vera and olive extracts, plus further enhances things with hyaluronic acid. WebMD.com says : "There is also a lot of interest in using hyaluronic acid to prevent the effects of aging. In fact, hyaluronic acid has been promoted as a "fountain of youth." However, there is no evidence to support the claim that taking it by mouth or applying it to the skin can prevent changes associated with aging." Most of the time though, beauty companies use hyaluronic acid for its moisturising properties, so take the anti-aging bit with some salt. ;)

Aloe extracts will calm and soothe skin, while olive provides intensive moisture and improves skin radiance. The mask will provide you up to 24 hours of complete moisturisation. I don't know why I'm so batty to have mis-read it as ONE WEEK worth of complete moisturisation, so I was totally bummed when I still have to depend on my normal face moisturisers. :P

I would say that for a one-off use, yes, my skin felt SLIGHTLY better and more moisturised after the 20 minutes were up, but there was that HORRIBLE scent which I mentioned about in the last Sasatinnie mask I used still present here. It really makes me wonder if they just use the same thing and package it differently. -___- It smells like something from an industrial factory, very metallic smelling and sniffing it too long gives me a headache. So it was NOT an enjoyable nor relaxing experience for me at all.


Fit of the mask still has some ways to go... too many "tight gaps" here and there. Probably the only mask where I am 100% going to rinse off all the residue instead of massaging it deeper into my skin. I do NOT want a trace of that smelly liquid left on my visage! Grrr!

I guess you know it's not going to be a repurchase for me! And guess what? I still have one more mask left in my drawer from Sasatinnie.... *fainted* Since when did a weekly indulgence make one so apprehensive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP